We are looking for a highly motivated individual to undertake grounds maintenance work to include grass cutting, strimming, blowing along with general maintenance to shrub beds.
The successful candidate should ideally have the following:
- 2 or more years experience in horticulture.
- Full clean drivers license.
- Hold a PA1/PA6 Spray certificate.
- Knowledge of pedestrian lawn mowers and handheld machinery
- Be able to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Good plant knowledge
All employees will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS application.
Mark Walker Grounds Maintenance is an Equal Opportunities Employer.